Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pokemon Deluge Auto Hunt



the post this morning must be accompanied by a bit 'of explanations (which I have also helped to be noticed by search engines). I wanted to write
who won the island's famous 2008 I had predicted a week ago, and I did share Wild Lucarelli (that regard). I had written an e-mail because he has closed the comments to his post (he did well? Did it hurt? who cares.'s blog is his and what makes us think) and I left a few comments that had to be diluted in a long time (the typekey is really obnoxious) after the record of the penultimate episode I had written what I would have left comment (if it was active). you do not know if read, if you have deleted without reading, if I ended up in spam, but the prediction was correct.
the winner of the famous island 2008 was Vladimir Luxuria, transgender and communist, and feel-good diplomat, who has played on the island proving to be able to play the game, taking everything seriously but with a pinch of irony and intelligence which is not bad ever.
where is it written that whoever calls himself (or is considered) can not intelligently participate (or watch) programs like this: you look a bit 'of humanity living in or pretend to live, as in reality.
that read tarot I had already written, the crystal ball is already considered a possibility for years, now if you want the horoscope I can equip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment