Monday, December 1, 2008

Elbow Red, Hot No Cut

Trains


track 2.
I left the car under the house, tired of traffic lights and roundabouts honking people nervous that you decide never to leave home five minutes before to five not to stress the next.
once waiting for the train I would have smoked a cigarette. another as a way to trick the mind and run the fastest time. despite the cold. with the risk of burning the left glove. the taste of tobacco as an analgesic to the bad in a hurry. the taste of freedom after a week spent studying (again), an afternoon spent working (today).
I had forgotten the humanity that we are given observe when we travel, on loan at stations waiting, sitting in our window seat.
and time expands, the trip allows me to write down thoughts, I find that it is not wasted time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment