Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Does Tea Tree Oil Cure School Sores

Grifo, the "massacre" of the center-

Del Core disqualified three rounds, Ferrari ironed, we work Maccan

a joke, no doubt about it rather caustic, circulated Yesterday between the fans who roamed around the training ground and commenting on the decision to allow entry to Perugia Curi to women and children from 6 to 12 years, during the match with Paganese, with tickets at a cost of € 1: "If you wanted to pay us the disappointment suffered fans, instead of asking for 1 euro, the company should give it to everyone, including subscribers. Any person who decides at the end of the ticket purchased will be at the box office with proof of identification. Joking apart in red and white house was a Tuesday, the last of a series of nightmares. He started to do his, as widely expected, the sports court "stopping" for three shifts (Paganese, Foggia, Pistoia) Umberto Del Core (a tender for the sum of two yellow cards and red for direct) and an Alessandro Zoppetti. We went up even the misfortune that has targeted Gabriel Enzo Ferrari, a candidate to lead the attack against Paganese, stopped by the recurrence of a muscle ailment (stretching). As a first step to say that there are no longer available. Pagliari, after a quick lunch with the president Covarelli, before he came to training camp has had a long talk with your doctor and masseur to check the most delicate situations: Passigli Barbagli, Raimondi recovering from complex physical problems. "At the moment I can who's just say it will play well - made it clear technician -. The names I can only say them in the second half of the week. Every day I find myself in front of unpleasant surprises. I will do everything to create the conditions necessary to avoid being sucked into the pit of the bottom clasifica finally there is only one way to win with Paganese. Currently serves to rally the forces, processes and avoiding new tensions that would cause only trouble. Miracles do not fall within my means so I will do everything possible to get the most from the last eight rounds. " The coach does not even hear about lack of commitment or anything like that, "The team has put together what he has. I can not expect the attitude of "fierce fighting" often seen and are decisive in this category. Certain features one has the innate and did not give the warning. So far we have always suffered when we were at a disadvantage: we must be prepared to suffer again, maybe not doing everything to go under. " On the final Pagliari thus expresses: "I believe that to avoid the playout is essential to get to 40-41 points. Properly exploiting the home games should not be impossible to touch this goal. I will entrust to anyone and I will believe it to have enough physical strength to give their best, including young people. "

Gianni Fabi - Il Messaggero

0 comments:

Post a Comment