Loot Table (updated)
Meanwhile, all rejoice! Yesterday I dropped the Mag'hari! And the belt! Yapieee.
I'm happy as a clam, like an anorexic turkey at Thanksgiving, my happiness is short sum. Also because it was not the only loot of the evening! A great satisfaction after millions of run in which he has not dropped a pittance.
It must be said that ICC itself does not offer much satisfaction to the druids, and this leads me to think that I've never done a decent loot table.
I will only leather and omit the hardmode both the loot are the same: P
I put a few things that have neither spirit nor mana regen for me are dps but I saw people who had, see if you can so sockettarli decent ...
So the list is adequate but remember that ideally we should take things with
HASTE and Spirit, but as you see sometimes touches satisfied.
10 Men
Head [ Sister's Svalna spangenhelm ] Valithria
Neck:
[ Soulcleave Pendant ] (Niente mana regen o Spirit ) saurfang
[ Choker of Filthy Diamonds ] Rotface
Shoulder: [ Shoulderpads of the Searing Kiss ] Blood-Queen.
Chest: [ Chestguard of the Failed Experiment ] Rotface
Wrist: [ Wrists of Septic Shock ] Festergut
Hands: [ Icicle Shapers ] Sindragosa
Leggings: [Leggings of unrelenting Blood ] Saurfang
Belt: [ Cord of Dark Suffering ] (with crit but you can easily burgeon 50 haste) Gunship
Boots [ Boots of the Frozen Seed ] Lady D. (No spirit or mp5.)
Ring:
[ Signet of Putrefaction ] Festergut
[ Cerise Coiled Ring ] (no mana regen, no spirit.)
Trinket: [Sliver of Pure Ice] Marrowgar
Weapon:
[ Midnight Sun ] Gunship
[ Mag'hari Chieftain's Staff ] Saurfang
[LockJaw] Rotface
[ Tel'thas, Dagger of the Blood King ] Lich King (no mp5, no spirit)
[ Valius, Gavel of the Lightbringer ] (crit e mana regen...)Lich King
[ Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love ] (no mp5, no spirit)Lich King
Offhand:
Back: [ Heartsick Mender's Cape ] Blood Princes
25 Men
Head: [Helm of the Elder Moon ] Rotface (still crit ...)
Neck:
[Bone Sentinel's Amulet] Marrowgar
[ Blood Queen's Crimson Choker ] Blood-Queen (no mana, no spirit)
[ Holiday's Grace ] (crit and mana regen, if you have a good neck did not take)
Shoulder: [Shoulders of Frost Tipped-Thorns ] Blood Princes
Chest: [ Deathwhisper Chestpiece ] lady D.
Wrist: [ Bracers of Eternal Dreaming ] Valithria
Hands: [Handguards of Winter's Respite] Marrowgar
Leggings: [ Leather of Stitched Scourge Parts ] Festergut
Belt: [ Professor's Bloodied Smock ] Prof.Putricide
Boots: [ Boots of Unnatural Growth ] Gunship
Ring:
[Marrowgar's Frigid Eye] Marrowgar
[ Ring of Maddening Whispers ] lady D.
[ Ring of Rapid Ascent ] Gunship
[ Incarnadine Band of Mending ] Blood Princes (crit e mana regen, sconsiglierei)
[ Memory of Malygos ] Sindragosa
Trinket:
[ Althor's Abacus ] Gunship
[ Bauble of True Blood ] Blood-Queen.
Weapon:
[Frozen Bonespike] Marrowgar (Crit, bleah)
[ Trauma ] Rotface
[ Dying Light ] Blood Queen
[ Royal Scepter of Terenas II ] (crit e mp5) Lich King
[ Archus, Greatstaff of Antonidas ] (crit MA Spirit)Lich King
Offhand:
[ Shadow Silk Spindle ] Blood Princes
[ Sundial of Eternal Dusk ] (ottimissima offhand.) Sindragosa
Back:
[ Greatcloak of the Turned Champion ] Saurfang
[ Frostbinder's Shredded Cape ] Valithria
The thing that strikes me most is the lack of weapons. The only decent
brackets are Mag'hari (10) and Dying Light (25), while the weapons in one hand I find it very unsatisfactory (often filled with useless crit, haste are the only ones with midnight sun and Lockjaw), and offhand profits are extremely rare.
Many druids are crazy for Trauma, due to the proc.
If you are in a guild that pharmaceutical icc 25, you probably do not cover problems in the haste in another way, but if I drop in a miracle pug I must say that I probably will not.
is ok, the proc is cool, but losing a hundred haste? (If not more hard to find out how much an offhand that gives haste and spirit or mp5 ...)
I like to win easy, one hand will not have this druid.
If I forgot something, report it please!
-Bonnie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment