"The Importance of being Gilda."
So the answer is yes you can blame me because I do not write or post to guide minimally interesting, but as an opportunity raises the need, the time needs to be expressed and given that this viscois verbiage veers most verbose begin immediately.
Livia these weeks and I can not raid with the guild, so we have permission Special puggare. Okay. We have a standing ICC10!
control everything. ALL WoWheroes up from first to last, and those who did not have the achievement I specifically asked if they knew the bloody tactics.
The first hour of raid went smoothly, without Marrowgar the pack and wipe, but I begin to notice something right there. Marrowgar down with 30 seconds to go berserk. What?
30 seconds? Wow, we did a great dps.
I'll check and they were all above the 2500, thankfully. But no one in the 4K.
I say, "Fight the will that is very busy ..." Deathwhisper
Lady took us TWO BLOODY HOURS. I had to tell everybody what to do during the fight, even though I had said five times before you start, asking an individual "ok" of understanding. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.
going on Melee and Ranged Fanatic Adherent going on, no one who dodges spirits and D & D. The Book of Revelation.
The climax occurs when Livia lets you take the time and hunt more than just a scream after the death of both the TANK for the deformed Kiting Fanatic. Not one ... twice. What does all 4 tank dead.
replaced 3 after two people and try to pull down. With a lot of effort.
Then the impossible happens. The
incredible.
the absurd.
Wipp to Icecrown Gunship Battle. No. I say
that is not true. I say it is not possible.
But when the Spirit of Redemption ends its effect I find myself lying on a rock to Icecrown with a "Release Spirit."
right. Okay, we Wipp. It must have been bad luck, no doubt.
I ask what was wrong and I am literally said this:
"The dps on the other cannon Was shooting with a dead man peace."
(the dps on the gun was fired at the speed of a dead man. ")
O_O What? xD
laugh in despair and decide to make the fight with only two healers, fattibilissimo.
I'll put me on the gun.
Result?
300k life to zero. Landslide victory. Because Blizzard does not prohibit the game to a certain class of people who can not distinguish a shelf from a banana? Warrior with spellpower and caster with strength.
Okay, substitute another person and we have written a total of 6 out of 10 people with a brain. Too bad that the four remaining are 3 dps and 1 tank, which is essential for the fight -.- "
Saurfang will not speak of, there is already a post about him.
not talk about the two hours we spent there.
So the bottom line is: Gilda 20 - Pug 0.
I do solemnly swear that I will never be a pugger -.- "
-Clyde.
0 comments:
Post a Comment