Monday, February 1, 2010

Simcity 4 Deluxe Updates

Addons and thoughts

not be raiding guild I was incredibly depressed, I miss the seratine Nd and experiences described by Simone did not help. We've even created two
ordosette bladelfe to distract us, it also works pretty well belonging to the fact that I would crush the skull of my pg every time he jumps. I can not stand. The trolls have a much more serious but can not stand how they walk and laugh. For me it is important that there is a nice ass in front of American while playing, why they will never create a Undead or an ogress. The cows are cows. In
sinstesi, the Horde is not for me. _.

But we make the post useful.
Cartographer I had broken, was full of bugs hallucinatory between 3 patch, so I discarded them and I found a valid alternative: mapster .

I also replaced with reocunt Skada , but for now I can not say that there are many differences, except that Skada Treath has a useful warning that are not yet able to set decent: P
However, even the writing of aggro Xpearl works well, appears in the middle of the screen and making a mess of hell for a second you're so committed to understanding what the heck has happened to your dps set and perhaps die.
I have rediscovered the need for a Treath meter on my assiduous moonkin form now treated in heroica is so boring that risk falling asleep.
Today I read an interesting blog post on the property of Uncle Thelo rincitrullente of Recount.
It 'true. I only active at the end of fight, and often only after a wipe, to see if it lacked: the ob healing: dps.
I have friends that I just suffocate me in excess of 1%, it is exhausting.
I realized that DPS is going ein jelly brain, I regress a noob. I'm so taken by the damage they want to make my vision of the fight, usually calm and clear, is altered. Step to the dark side. From a serene and wise omniscient Jedi, Sith I become a monstrous deformed hungry for damage.
AND 'frightening.
Being DPS is terrible, is an infamous business.
I find it easier and more beautiful than wow is the healing, you have plenty of time to understand and anticipate the game mechanics. Long Live the trees! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment