Putricide begin with, as I noted in the commentary Littlecass of Hakkar I had not specified a very important thing that greatly helps in the fight.
monitoring the life of the boss between the phases, it is not advisable because the boss will stun everyone and go to get his scioltino acids with a slime still around it will not be slowed at the end of change, ready for a Targett unaware apples near you and kill all Wipp.
remember the change of life stages:
80% - 35%
second phase-the third stage.
Also (I was not there to kill first sniff, sniff) but my gildosauri they killed him with this tactic (a bit 'strange, but basically only changes the position, which ttutavia is vital in this fight because of This depends on: pools around the abomination that must suck, and the ability of ranged DPS to immediately when the add does not have a target) that has been recommended by a gildoso Ira Dei, recover his post on our forum. Apparently it was effective. The Bang
This post is no copyright infringement is intended here xD
boss is taken from the tank and tanked in the green tank (the one where the first spawn add), we use all the CDs in that short ' while (not hero, but with less than 3min cd cd) from the tank when the tank goes down the waterfall moves in to take a shower, to which just shows all the ooze (melee, tank, ranged) begin to dps, after 6 seconds the ooze can do 2 things:
- Targetti a ranged, then it becomes normal (following the melee add, back under the tank wall, ranged dps Sull'adda)
- a melee Targett, immediate explosion but the damage is split between 3-4 people (10-13k damage and then head), the healer rifullano all at once, at this point everyone away from the Adda and proceed to the killing.
The oranges add should kitati as usual and all the dps kill them as we did already. Actually you should try to make sure that the kitting add steps in the middle of the raid and close to the boss so that the DPS can do a quick switch.
Benefits from doing so are:
- Do not waste time to run and move.
- The abomination has an easy to clean the floor as the pools spawn only in the northern part of the room. It can also help in doing dps Sull'adda green.
- Less confusion caused by the loss of orientation, you are always on the same side.
- no need to dps monsters, they did so with a group of nearly wipava to enrage Festergut.
The only things to watch out for:
- I have to stay in melee melee delll'ooze green, but ranged should be at their maximum range (on the east side of the room, namely that the door).
- All quick change target sull'ooze in those 6secondi should take away a lot of life.
else. But even here I can not give definite information because I was not there (it was also pause to wow not only from the blog! However, I will be clearer when I live on my skin) Valithria has been very helpful to have 4 healers , and (I think this makes me wowtarou, but I think they did too gildosi) continue to have at least one always stack, 20 is activated heroism. Useless
Gildosi you read, tell me if I'm wrong! Bon
that's all people. Your
, Bonnie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment