Sunday, September 12, 2010

Continence & Swimming

Ressatemi

What can I say, we are gone: no excuses.
I've got work to be had, as they say in my part, and I have not posted anything, my amoruccio fancazzista obviously has not been outdone. Son

lot of things happened: Supernatural has become my reason for living, I killed her study for a test that I failed, I became Official Guild, Clyde has made the fateful 20 and became the new PC which can play WoW in 3D (mortacci her.). In parentheses, it was my gift for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, birthday and anniversary next year.
I was just thinking of removing dust from the home that maybe we should change the photo. Enter a short read and maybe wow is found in front again with a tier 9 and Fortitude of the Pill, is not it makes a good impression.
today (my second raid by baf, 3 months?) Ranging from the Lich King! I'm super excited, I almost do not mind no longer be passed to medicine.
What can I say drown my sorrows on WoW.

Ok, now the serious stuff.
I tried the Glyph of Rejuvenation rapid atro the raid, and tell you I was not thrilled to death.
I messes up a bit 'of tactics, some healing, shortens the time tremendously Rej. Yet I recognize that healing is more effective, especially in combo with the idol of Frost.
I am given another battle with albrerello guild and we agreed that it is disadvantageous in terms of aoe raid (you can not spam around, which was extremely fun and useful in the fight where you have to go far for a stroll outside and range), but more actual content in the most difficult.
The question is worth it for me raidatrice miserable little man of 10 normal? Today
the text on Arthas and I see him vote.
I'll know.

Bonnie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment