Farewell to my inability to avoid Malleable Goo
anorexic I'm happy as a turkey on Thanksgiving, the other day I finally killed Putricide! Of course, for my gildosauri is an old story, but I was missing from the front for so long I still had not had the pleasure.
And it was very nice. Between
Varian buffs and tactics to stand still in the green tank top instead of around it went down smooth and peaceful. Apart from a
thing. I have found to be genetically incapable of avoiding the Malleable Goo.
And it's not that I do not know it! I see the message dbm, I move in a panic with my raidici hopping, but no matter what I do ... I find myself wearing that green crap, and are forced to treat rather embarrassed by dint of LB, and Swiftmend Rej.
I think I even stepped on a brown crap at some point but do not tell the Lord never-place-on-Blog, Clyde, which is also the Rl: P
I'm almost getting used to treat with the glyph of Rejuvenation. I have to refrain from placing it 10 seconds before the damage and the healing is more hectic and I still can not keep all hot on the tank as good as I used to, but I hope we take your hand. The problem is that I can not tell if I care worse and better. Mah! I would say that for now.
Maybe I can not avoid Malleable goo running away because I'm going in circles? are so stupid?
..... are they?
not wait to see the other boss tomorrow <3
Bonnie
0 comments:
Post a Comment