Saturday, October 16, 2010

How To Build A Retractable Tv Stand



Meanwhile it will start this post so unpopular as this patch has done a lot of crap.
I like!
I'm not saying it's perfect for charity, but they put a lot of things pretty. However, it must re-learn how to cure that's for sure.

Spec

(I could not find a talent calculator functions that do not have patience the link)
I got all the talent but the rest of Perseverance, Fury of Stormrage, Malfurion's Gift Nature's Ward.
I seem to be all pvp talent, and those in other classes seemed less important than in the rest of the build, take them to 85:)

Glyphs
It may take several, and there ' is much to choose

Top : Regrowth, Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Swiftmend (there are three available, I did not put Regrowth)
Major: Healing Touch, Innervate, Wild Growth. (There is also willing to Rebirth, but in my opinion is not worth much)

Spell

Rejuvenation: (699 mana) is not changed much apart from the fact that there is more of the glyph Rapid Regrowth Rejuvenation

: (1223) and 'the new Nourish, is caste in 1 second and 15 and does his usual job at hand now takes much less hot, but costicchia mana.

Lifebloom : (244 mana) can now be cast on one person (obviously the MT). Pezza. On the other hand costs nothing and care so much.

Nourish : (349 mana) you may have noticed that has the same cast time of HT, 1.91 seconds for me, and do not care very much, although when you use it on people who have your hot by a little bit more. So I really asked myself: but what the hell I use it? Regrowth
Then I saw that whatever the cost, and then I realized I probably can not be spammed in raid, or you end up mana, so I think Nourish should be used when your tank is not taking too much damage and the fight promises to be long . Nourish
also has the nice quality if you refresh talented LB.

Healing Touch : (1328 mana) cast of 1.91. Much care, but so much. But the coast and it takes a while ', as always, is well used with Nature's Swiftness, but in raid propbabilmente need to get used to brown normally, when the tank takes waaay damage (but not if it's an emergency!)

Effloresence
: What can I say, I love it! It 's a lovely spell, care a lot and is activated by Swiftmend, then every 15 seconds (or 10 if you use or Nourish HT) without additional cost mana. Then it looks good xD

Tranquility
: (1118 mana) Now is a good spell because it is raid-wide (with 40 yard range) and choose the 5 people with the lowest life and cure them, is always a channeling it so it is good when you know you can stand still, and unfortunately has always an infinite number of CD (8 minutes), so you can use once a raid boss, not more. (Aside to fight very long)

Tree of Life:
Now is a CD and I always forget it xD
lasts 30 seconds and 3 minutes of CDs, so it can be as innervated ustat often enough (if a remember it ...).
When you're in tree form, some spell change: regrowth becomes instantaneous, LB can be applied to all targets, WG takes 2 other targets (with a total of eight people, almost the entire raid!)

Wild Growth: (943 mana) The glyph by 6 people and this has improved because as Tranquility by 5 people who have fewer health within 15 yards from the target. So to repeat myself

although I have not yet learned well and every time I see my night elf nubbia I feel because I'm not in tree form, these SMC I enjoy it very much!
Let me know what you think!


Ps. I saw the tree of catalysts on new MMO, they SCHIIIIIIIFO! Fortunately there seems to be a glyph to keep the old one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment