Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chicken Pox Genitalia

Ok, I'm calm. Greetings and Heroic

Here we are back.
(Well, here I am, as the fancazzista as usual does not write)
Premise that I still think that Blizzard has not a little exaggerated, and that was wrong to take a turn anti-casual, I'm a bit ' subsided.
Although I have absolutely the guts to go alone in LFG, and if there is Pasquale (my tank uu trust) to take I refuse barrel, things are easier.
A bit will be the gear, some experience, but now we have done all the heroic Grim Batol apart from that I have not seen it yet, and we also do quite calmly.

Council, if you can do to fiondatevi "Archavon" now called "Argaloth" but the concept is the same, is a bullshit!
Droppa Hands and Legs of t11, multiple sets pvp and you can face when your faction controls Tol Barad (if you're Ordos and Stormrage, 95% of the time).

The tactic is simple:
1) there is divided into two groups, a tank and a healer for group (over a course that you put at random into one of two groups)
2) The tank will taunt the boss every time she makes her super strike figoso Of which no Name Ricodo Absolutely, it mitigates for people who are near, then stategli STICKY!

Why not all together then?
Simple, applies a debuff that increases fire damage, and then, well that does not stack too.

3) In the second phase, the Boss will enjoy the fire spread like confetti, but I honestly avoid it is quite simple. Just remember that your healers to treat 45 yards, then attack you.
Obviously this step is why you should NOT have a billion stacks Increased Fire Damage.

4) In the first phase is a debuff (if you have a priest with mass dispell glyph is a walk of health) and you just have dispelled, it is important but elementary.

E end.
Simple and painless.


Now, now.

I wanted to post a list, of course, only with leather and only Spirit. (WRIST Apart from those due to poor choice, I personally have them re-forged by Spirit and we salute you.)
But then I broke half way I give you the link from which I made my own, maybe tomorrow there the place (because I have not only transcribed, I have also ordered for instance uu)

also following the dictates of Elitist Jerks, I socketto ALL intellect, with two orange gems (Topaz Reckless Ember) to activate the Meta (Ember Shadowspirit Diamond), unless the socket bonus is +20 intellect or higher (I have met so far).

I prefer to Mastery Haste or Crit, but if cared little in 10 man and heroic might want to let go of Mastery. I have highlighted those with Haste because they are fixed.

I put my link of the post in question is very detailed and I could not add more.

soon scum!

Bonnie.

Ps. efflorescence on the question, for the 10 man personally find it very useful and I'm not going to remove it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment