Sunday, December 26, 2010
Carnation Wedding Flowers
Meanwhile Merry Christmas etc. etc. (I've had enough of making wishes -.-)
In truth I have taken the rush to write this post a few hours after my departure to London and I do not know why because it is a week that do not play WoW. I must say that Cataclysm
beginning was exciting, the quests were very beautiful and finally I had the feeling to change things around you (all sing at teeeee), care had become sadly same class in the classroom (now Simon and I have basically the same spell with some variations and different names) but in the end fun.
Then I went into heroic.
Now my question is: Blizzard to make heroin or lsd in your opinion?
Why should something heavy.
Many players are over the moon "Finally! I enjoyed so much from TB!" "Now nubbi will go away!" "No more of the heroic WOTLK!" etc..
If you're shocked like me and you went to the boards, you've probably noticed them.
Now, I'm not saying that some of the heroic WotLK, especially (for obvious reasons ! ) at the end of expansion, had become a bullshit, and that since the beginning of Cata people have no gear and then it all seems very difficult.
But we are confident that 3 hours is the duration of a heroic sound? I sincerely
I broke the bolas of having to see eight different movies for each boss, they can not get around to randomize with my friends because maybe we do not have the melee dps, of having to take the night off peche who knows when it ends st ' instance of M.
AO '(as we say in our country)! But we all gone mad?
is all very well increase the difficulty a bit for charity, but justice! So far I
I went around with 4 people in guild to 5 (including me of course), people do not wake nubbioni crazy idiots ok? Contact on skype! Anyway, you put eight centuries.
Some people say "Oh but they are not heroic or I would call heroic," Okay, but I'm not raid!
Well, sadly known that you will return to a TB model, where only the hardcore or semi hardcore players will have the privilege of visiting all the content of the game for which we all pay the same price.
Blizzard, give me this gift for the new year, you make me a better price casual players, who were admitted to medicine (yappie!!) And really do not have time to go 7 7 most afternoons on the next evening to Wow .
will pay, say, € 7 instead of thirteen, and then I can not do the raid, then the next patch when the others will do the new raid I will be able to do what they have already done. I think a good proposal. I pay the same money they do not play I do not like.
hardmode But you sucked? The heroic mode of the raid? Do not you made him feel quite big and long? Did you just need people to be unable to see the content?
Fortuna Swtor leaves in spring.
Saut at all, we meet the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment