[I love this pet!] Have you noticed that we no longer recruit the message? Yes and you will not care nothing? But ingame at this time of apathy about what you want me to write my part of the cocks on.
Bonnie and Clyde have left ND and yes, our guild was a sound decision for a long time more to him than me because he wanted to wait Cataclysm (such as vote of confidence in the government) and I singled out for a clean cut.
will not bore you with the causus beautiful, say diplomatically that had arisen differences of intent, and less diplomatically that I sfracassarmi of the bubbles just for a game I no longer wanted. And then tackle
Cata without guild, a little 'scare us, just against the new boss, but there is also a sense of lightness and freedom in the air. Just wrinkles every time he logs in, in other words.
admit that the thought of future raids puggare makes me greener than Thrall, but we'll do the right moment, because now the only thing that I want to do on WoW are sightseeing. Belle the new areas is not it?
not want to appear ungrateful, I really like, when it comes maaaaa 7?
I'm bored to death, I want to level, I resigned myself to the fact that my Blessed Cenarion Boots do not sell anything, even my soul from a small farmer has died and a woman are fine so do not tell you where it is going to end my desire to raid.
enough, you want Deathwing!
I think that will level with Vashj'ir (or however you write it.) Intrigues me a figure, will sing "at the bottom of maaar" up to 85.
Now, is not very politically correct, but I announce that I can not wait to be spring!
I know today is the exhibition of advertisements unnecessary, but I tell you the same why. Well firstly because fable 3 comes out for PC, but most rumored that will come out eventually SWTOR !!!!!
Yes, I am guilty, despite my wishes and I am foolish to think SWTOR like wow-killer, buy it the day it comes out and I shut up at home to make love with the cover for a week, then maybe we'll play too.
is following like a cat in heat, and spends his nights wondering if this is the case of being a Jedi Sentinel with dual wield Light Saber, or opt for the console, but also at the bottom of the tank is not bad Guardian! The graphics of the character on
is not great but imo, although it is sooo Swotor improved by 2, as well as the fluidity of the fights that seem a lot more style Jade Empire.
I was also marked for the beta, but I have not even got a Christmas greeting card.
0 comments:
Post a Comment