Friday, December 10, 2010

Thing 1 And Thing 2 Sweatshirts

Yes, consistent to the bone. Newsflash

"hey message fabmagic you read it?. You are entering a guild. :-)
"And then tackle Cata without guild, a little 'scare us, just against the new boss, but there is also a sense of lightness and freedom in the air. Just wrinkles every time he logs in, in fact."
... then you do not mind the wrinkles and the achievements we keep you well. Consistent to the bone, eh? :-P

chiappus "

take advantage of this kind remarks to announce the birth of our guild.
Yeah, we entered into a guild, we have established one.
Among ' more telling with the two co-founders, of taking it easy, because all four of us were very distressed recently.
So, dear Chiappus (do not know if it was an insult, but I assume it is your nick) think twice next time to accuse us of inconsistency.
Also because I am sorry, you just misunderstood what I said at the time, not that I mean all guilds stressavan the game or anything like that! But in my guild had veut create a situation that did not allow me to live more happily playing. So if you've realized that we did not get anymore of foil in a guild, I'm sorry for you.
By the way I assure you of our intentions in creating the guild was not including the achievement of farming, see the most lion!

I infatidisce much this charge as one of the main reasons for which I gave to stay in ND, where there are people I respect very much and I love is its consistency.

Bonnie.



Well, after Bonnie's up to me. Dear
Chiappius, yet? I think not. However, I would love, since you have the magnificent power of divination, failing to understand that we are inconsistent (and even a little naive) through the post from a blog, without really knowing how we behave. Unlike Bonnie, I do not feel I have to give you any justification, because of what you think you, honestly and without rancor, who cares: D

So! Cataclysm is finally out and we are finally nerdizzati. E 'must be said, we have not done for 85, we are still sane. But we lack a little. My favorite part is Uldum! Absolutely! The new chain of Harrison Jones is wonderful, especially the ending (which did not spoilerizzo). Vashj'ir is also very nice, but too chaotic, the water is not for me, and in fact we escaped after about fifty of them to Hyjal. The mountain of lore that is in that area is beautiful. All the guards that come back, and finally Malfurion Jarod! I knew it! I told you back!
xD Well, I hope you're enjoying it as I do.
The only problem I am having is with the spec of my holy priest, not inspire me more like a time, and I went to the dark side (shadow). The new spell Mind Spike is monstrous when used in combo with Archangel and a trinket that gives haste or crit, but I do not understand the use against a raid boss, seeing how they handle the dot. But will investigate as soon as the opportunity presents itself, or maybe there is some thing that solves the Glyph.

Then later, we founded a guild. Lions of Arathor is the name, although many were undecided. The candidates were Eidolon, Veritas and Lions of Arathor, in the end we chose the first but was caught and then the name came from though: D but we're still excited. The goal right now is not there, if we play as a guild we do not (dear ...), chiappus intend to take stock of the situation just a little bit of expansion started and who knows maybe it's getting a little more serious. We are also setting up a website for the event, when it made comprarirà the link to a specific post.

Last but thank Asclepius, the old priest of the ND, of the invitation. But we have to refuse, to view our distaste for the un-official. Thanks anyway! : D

As I gently close to those who are interested in our post, our blog, or just our vision of the game (which is completely legitimate) not to crush the walnuts. There is more to do in life. Thanks ^ ^

-Clyde.

0 comments:

Post a Comment